Re: DBMS_SCHEDULER external jobs failing but status of SUCCEEDED?!?!

From: Althalus <toby_at_technical-it.co.uk>
Date: 1 Nov 2006 03:28:28 -0800

Radoulov, Dimitre wrote:
> Cannot reproduce on Solaris 8, Oracle 10.2.0.2.0 64-bit.
> Try to see/log everything the shell executes with xtrace and verbose
> (set -xv).
>
> > Running on the server this returns -
> > ls: 0653-341 The file XYZ* does not exist.
>
> What is "0653-341"?
>

> Regards
> Dimitre

Hi Dimitre, thanks for replying. I've added the -xv, in additonal_info I get the following, the status is SUCCEEDED...

STANDARD_ERROR="#!/bin/ksh -xv

cd /home/hubbatch/era/staging
+ cd /home/hubbatch/era/staging

ls ${1}*
+ ls XYZ*
XYZ* not found
"

The 0653-341 is the error ls returns if a file does not exist. This is consitently shown, even when running ls in a shell. Received on Wed Nov 01 2006 - 05:28:28 CST