Re: report server problem

From: David Shochat <shochatd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 21:44:33 GMT

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 17:40:50 +0100, Radoulov, Dimitre wrote:

>> ... Is the report server ignoring
>> REPORTS_PATH?

> May be it's reset in the $ORACLE_HOME/bin/reports.sh.

Yes, actually it is. So what I had done was to comment out that line in reports.sh (so it would just keep whatever it was already set to). I also put in:
echo $REPORTS_PATH
so that when I start the server, I can see what is on it. Currently, I'm just setting REPORTS_PATH to the directory where my .rdf file is before running rwserver.sh. So, I see that REPORTS_PATH is correct just before it runs rwserver. And yet the error says that the reports server cannot open my .rdf file. Received on Tue Oct 31 2006 - 15:44:33 CST