Anyone OOW attendees notice when OOW 2007 is?

From: Glen S <stromqattelusdotnet_at_ignorethis.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 18:55:30 GMT

I could have sworn when I was walking out of the Moscone South there was a big sign saying "see you next year" with the dates Sept 11-15. However talking to someone on the shuttle back to the airport friday they said they read somewhere that next years event is going to be in November. I also heard this from someone at the wrap up event.

Not that this is a real pressing issue, but I'd like to take my wife along to next years event for a few days, and she likes to plan for such things as far ahead as possible. There is nothing on the Openworld site that I can see, the page is still showing as if the conference is still on.

While on the subject, did anyone here go, and if so what did you think of the conference? I thought it was pretty good, networking with people in my field was as valuable an experience as any, but the vast majority of people I met seemed to be from the applications / peoplesoft side of things, fellow DBA's seemed to be a lot scarcer. Received on Sun Oct 29 2006 - 12:55:30 CST