cannot delete backupset

From: MichalF <faflu_at_gazeta.pl>
Date: 28 Oct 2006 14:17:38 -0700

Hi,
I have a problem with one of the backupsets which canot be deleted. When I try to do so using OEM, I receive "RMAN-06160: no backup pieces found for backup set key: 59". I can see this backupset in 'manage Current backup' window, but I can't delete it. Looks like incosistency in rman repository, but I don't know how to fix it. This error raises no matter if physical backupset exists on disk or not. I'm using version 10.1.0.3.0 on linux RH ES3 Any ideas, comments, questions? Received on Sat Oct 28 2006 - 16:17:38 CDT