Question about dataguard and Security Patch

From: cs charlie <charliecs(nospam)_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 13:24:23 GMT

Group,

I have a question, and hope this group can help me out.

I have a test environment, which has a test database and a standby database, then a production.

Our policy as to Oracle security patch is: applying it to test for 2 weeks before applying it to production.

So, during this 2 weeks, the software on test(which where standby database sits on) is different from production, will there be any data corruption issue in terms of dataguard?

Your help is appriciated. Received on Sat Oct 28 2006 - 08:24:23 CDT