Re: Write table data into flat file(.csv,.txt) and again read it from flat file(.csv,.txt)

From: Michel Cadot <micadot{at}altern{dot}org>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 08:12:06 +0200

"sanjeev" <sanjeev_atvankar_at_yahoo.co.in> a écrit dans le message de news: 1162014097.876584.128470_at_f16g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
| Hi database Community,
|
| I have following specification with me
| 1>New Database(9.2) at place A
| 2>Old Database(9.2) at place B
|
| Now i want to transfer table data at Place A into flat file(.csv,.txt
| etc.)
|
| And again re read flat file data and put it into table at place B
|
| In short i want write data into flat file and read data from flat file.
|

| Could anyone tell me what is better way to achieve this.
| I am Beginner (practice purpose) If possible give some link for
| downloading the tutorial
|

| Thanking in advance
| Sanjeev N.A.

Unloader:
http://asktom.oracle.com/~tkyte/flat/index.html

SQL*Loader:
http://download-uk.oracle.com/docs/cd/B10501_01/server.920/a96652/ch03.htm#1656

You can also use exp/imp:
http://download-uk.oracle.com/docs/cd/B10501_01/server.920/a96652/part1.htm#435787

Regards
Michel Cadot Received on Sat Oct 28 2006 - 01:12:06 CDT