Re: DB Design - Architecture Question.

From: AnGanesh <anganesh_at_gmail.com>
Date: 27 Oct 2006 19:59:49 -0700

Dear Michal,

Thanks for your mail and the links.Our requirement is the client is having 3 different systems for each business line and financing module, he wants to keep a generic application. Data keyed in from individaul business lines will be moved to this generic application/db and this application will process this business data and will compute money flow. We don't have control over all the 3 applications. We are the owner of one application and this generic system. We have to move the data from other system as well... I meant a generic database in this sense. I was thinking of a generic interface, which will populate data in my generic database and all 3 different systems will give data in the required format.

Thanks
A Ganesh