Re: Creating & Using Package in Current Session

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 27 Oct 2006 11:41:07 -0700

klabu wrote:
> If I create a package in my current session,
> can I start using this package right away without needing to re-connect
>
> --
> 10gR2

Why would you need to reconnect to use a package you created? Once it's created it's available for use to all who have access to it. If you write a C program and compile it into an executable you don't need to log out and log in again to use it, do you? Objects are not like grants.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Fri Oct 27 2006 - 13:41:07 CDT