Installing the Oracle ADO for 9i?

From: Muz <themuzicman_at_gmail.com>
Date: 25 Oct 2006 07:36:03 -0700

Forgive my ignorance, but I'm not having a lot of luck determining CD to use in order to install the Oracle ADO, if there is such a thing. Applicaiton admin says that he "needs the Oracle ADO to replace the Microsoft ADO", and I haven't a clue as to what he means.

Help?

Michael Received on Wed Oct 25 2006 - 09:36:03 CDT