extract dev2000 files to xml

From: ari <unikoski_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 24 Oct 2006 06:33:11 -0700

I need to write a program to analyze dev2000 programs. I believe there is an option in some versions of dev2000 to extract or export the dev2000 program source to an xml file, which would obviously be a good solution for me. What is this option called, and from what version of dev2000 is this option available? Received on Tue Oct 24 2006 - 08:33:11 CDT