Re: Can anyone explain this huge increase in logical I./O....?

From: <mccmx_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 23 Oct 2006 11:58:50 -0700

> So, what is going on in the slow database? Is it prod and fast is dev?
> Is the hardware comparable?

Yep, PROD is slow and DEV is fast. See my response to Brian...

The application is read only and this table (GPQ) is only updated via batch overnight. So other than rebuilding read consistent images via the rollback segments, what else could be responsible for the 20 times increase in query blocks visited...?

Thanks for your help.

Matt Received on Mon Oct 23 2006 - 13:58:50 CDT