Agent10g silent deinstall

From: <gallasr_at_post.sk>
Date: 23 Oct 2006 04:16:17 -0700

Hello,

On Linux-box we have production RDBMS 10g and wanted to install agent10g. Installation of agent failed and now I want to remove agent10g from system. I do not have gui option so I have to do it in command line only. I removed directory with agent10g instalation but do not know how to remove it from oraInventory. I do not want to remove entire oraInventory because it would affect production RDBMS.

Advice needed

Regards
Robert Received on Mon Oct 23 2006 - 06:16:17 CDT