Where does everyone BUY/SELL PC's/MAC's online???

From: <vilebuzz_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 22 Oct 2006 19:42:03 -0700

I sell on ebay alot and I'm starting to search online to find other options to sell computers. What I mainly do is buy used desktops and upgrade them w/ better/newer parts for resale. But do to ebays overwhelming fees racking up every month I've started to look else where. I have since found a site called usfreeads that I have an account w/ thats working fairly well for me as a seller ( http://www.usfreeads.com/_electronics/?affid=18156 ) , it works similar to ebay but as classifieds rather than auctions, so you can negotiate with sellers on prices which helps you to get more contacts, but I'm trying to find out where everyone else is buying/selling at other than ebay, any recomendations? Received on Sun Oct 22 2006 - 21:42:03 CDT