Statistics for CBO

From: Andrea <nessuna_at_tin.it>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 21:22:55 +0200

hi,

sorry for my questions, but i need to understand these concepts.

I've read that on oracle 10g with "analyze" command and DBMS_STATS package i can get the statistics that are use for Cost-base-Optimizer (CBO) for increase DML statements. DBMS_STATS further on oracle 10g it runs automatic schedule from 10 PM to 6 AM every days.

but after run, where statistics are stored?? maybe in DBA_TABLES and DBA_INDEX?

thanks very much

bye
andrew Received on Fri Oct 20 2006 - 14:22:55 CDT