The Need for speed

From: General Fear <richmarin_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 19 Oct 2006 21:29:03 -0700

I recently was put on a project that required me to improve the speed of a pl/sql code.

To give you an idea what I am working with, forget the 3rd normalized form. This is more like 4th or 5th normalized form. Retrieving data requires joining many tables with a lot of records.

Do you all have tricks of the trade that has worked for you? Suggestions that I should try?

Pointing me in the right direction will be greatly appreciated. Anything can help at this point.

Regards Received on Thu Oct 19 2006 - 23:29:03 CDT