Re: Oracle Collaboration Suite

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 19 Oct 2006 09:41:26 -0700

Alex Lough wrote:
> Does anyone know where the best place is to locate Oracle
> Collaboration Suite skills for our site? they seem to be almost
> non-existant in the market.
> Also would be interested to hear opinions on Oracle Collaboration
> Suite from real users.
> TIA Alex

It's an interesting product ( cough cough ) and it works reall well ( cough cough ) and there's no problems keeping it patched and working ( cough cough ). But my knowledge is somewhat dated.

Find one of the partners that helps install and configure it and work with them. Before you sign a contract take one of their knowledgeable oracle support people out to dinner and get them talking on the items I noted above. Wait until after a couple of drinks have been metabolized. Received on Thu Oct 19 2006 - 11:41:26 CDT