What is DICT.BASE?

From: Anthony <akkha1234_at_gmail.com>
Date: 18 Oct 2006 17:04:36 -0700

If I do a select from database_property, I got an entry for DICT.BASE:

PROPERTY_NAME                  PROPERTY_VALUE

DBTIMEZONE                     00:00

DEFAULT_PERMANENT_TABLESPACE USERS DEFAULT_TBS_TYPE SMALLFILE DEFAULT_TEMP_TABLESPACE TEMP

DICT.BASE                      2

What is DICT.BASE? What other value can it have? So far, I get only 2 (Oracle 9i and 10g) on windows platform. Received on Wed Oct 18 2006 - 19:04:36 CDT