HELP!!! work about oracle 9i

From: Rafael Terada <rafael.terada_at_gmail.com>
Date: 18 Oct 2006 10:02:39 -0700

hello, I am making a work about O.O. database and Relacional Object database Oracle 9i, where I wanted to find all the object orientation characteristics presents in him (Oracle 9i), and for the object orientation characteristics absent in the oracle 9i, i would like to know as it works in the form relacional. Example: if doesn't exist polimorfism characteristic, as it would be a polimorfism in the relacional form. And if you have some material on that theme, it would like that you sent me, it would be of great help... Thank you ----> my e-mail: rafaelter..._at_ibest.com.br Received on Wed Oct 18 2006 - 12:02:39 CDT