Re: ORA-12154 Fault

From: peter1502 <peter_at_brosi.com>
Date: 18 Oct 2006 04:52:14 -0700

Hallo,

i read the documentation and i clean my sqlnet.ora and my tnsname.ora after this the ORA-12154 Fault is soluted

but this Message is not soluted

[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed IM006 0 [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed (#0)"

did you know the reason for this fault ?

if i have a new workstation where i only install ora9 it works fine

on this ws we installed ora8 and ora 9 but the deinstallation of ora8 is not enough

may be you can help me

thanks

peter brosi