Re: Oracle technical blog

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 17 Oct 2006 13:54:04 -0700

Comments embedded.
trameshkumar_at_gmail.com wrote:
> Here is the most awaited blog for oracle .

Not really. I prefer Oracle blogs containing original content, written by honest people who know the material.

> I have compiled a lot of
> material that is useful for an Oracle DBA .

No, you've 'liberated' a lot of material from other authors and published it on this website without proper attribution. Your 'disclaimer' at the bottom doesn't mean much as you know where you obtained these documents and still refuse to acknowledge the sources.

> It has a lot of interview
> questions for freshers too.enjoy..

As Ed mentioned, any 'fresher' who needs a crib sheet to answer questions like

"Tell me how you'd place a database in archivelog mode."

should not be sitting in the interview chair. And, in light of your blatant thievery I think your website should be renamed:

http://all-about-plagiarism.blogspot.com/

David Fitzjarrell Received on Tue Oct 17 2006 - 15:54:04 CDT