standby redo logs in "Clearing" state

From: <mylesv_at_gmail.com>
Date: 17 Oct 2006 13:31:52 -0700

I recently dropped and created some redo log groups on my primary database, and when I went to do the same on the physical standby, I noticed all of the groups were in a "Clearing" state (actually one is in "Clearing_Current"). I cannot drop them.

I've never had an unsuccessful switchover.

Oracle 9i EE 9.2.0.1.0

Thanks,
Myles Received on Tue Oct 17 2006 - 15:31:52 CDT