sql_profile

From: Akimeu <Nospam_at_Email.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 11:29:45 -0700

Hi group,

I have a recommended sql profile that the DBMS_SQLTUNE suggested ("...Oracle found a potentially better exec plan, and it says to accept_sql_profile (task_name=>etc.."), but before I execute this command - how do I view the details of the recommended profile?

Thanks in advance,
Al Received on Tue Oct 17 2006 - 13:29:45 CDT