Re: Oracle technical blog

From: EdStevens <quetico_man_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 17 Oct 2006 05:48:50 -0700

trameshkumar_at_gmail.com wrote:
> Here is the most awaited blog for oracle .

"most awaited" for by whom? I don't know anyone who lies awake at night wishing there were yet another Oracle resource on the web -- especially if that resource is just repostings of other sources.

>>I have compiled a lot of
> material that is useful for an Oracle DBA

So have a thousand others. I find that all of my online research is satisfied by MetaLink, tahiti, cdos, AskTom, and Morgan's Library. Everything else either (1) goes back to one of the above, or (2) is totally unreliable. It's really amazing how many google hits on Oracle subjects end up at .edu sites that simply pointed back to the relevant page at tahiti.

>>.It has a lot of interview
> questions for freshers too.enjoy..

If a person needs a crib sheet to answer the technical questions at an interview, it's highly unlikely that they are qualified for the job in the first place.