error during export on 9iR2

From: vond <ivan.pechorin_at_gmail.com>
Date: 16 Oct 2006 23:09:38 -0700

Hi!

We are running Oracle 9iR2 (9.2.0.6) on HP-UX 11.23 (Itanium2)

During export on the server we get the same error per each table exported, like this:

. . exporting table                      APPL_MSGS        131 rows
exported
EXP-00008: ORACLE error 6552 encountered
ORA-06552: PL/SQL: Compilation unit analysis terminated
ORA-06553: PLS-553: character set name is not recognized

There are no errors for other objects.
Finally we get "Export terminated successfully with warnings."

Export files are usable, we imported them successfully into different databases many times, we checked data after import (including character set) - no problems so far.

Could you, please, advise, why we get this error (actually, warning) and how to resolve it?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Ivan Pechorin Received on Tue Oct 17 2006 - 01:09:38 CDT