Oracle string issue

From: <nilaybhagat_at_gmail.com>
Date: 16 Oct 2006 08:14:23 -0700

Im using Oracle 9.2 and I am having trouble extracting digits from a string. I tried using LIKE %[0-9]% but this version does not support that. I also cannot use regular expressions for that same reason. Is there an easier way to identify digits or do I have to create a function to do that.

Thanks! Received on Mon Oct 16 2006 - 10:14:23 CDT