About functionality like pivot-table using SQL

From: Sameer <dolpheen_at_gmail.com>
Date: 15 Oct 2006 22:58:53 -0700

Dear All.
Please access the link of a documnet:
http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dhntd3vh_0gmwgmq A 'query-output' is given.
I have pasted this output in Excel and using it's Pivot table feature obtained an output as 'Expected-Output' given. How can I achieve this using SQL?
If you suppose that it a RTFM question just ignore this. I am ready to work on this problem but any guidelines are most welcome. -Sameer Received on Mon Oct 16 2006 - 00:58:53 CDT