Re: newbie 2Ques- SQL procedure calling another proc and Select statement

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala.spam-me-not_at_verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 00:01:58 GMT

On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 14:48:26 -0700, BD wrote:

> As to me taking over responsibilities for supplying a FAQ - It's not me
> who's trying to police the group by criticizing more fundamental or
> 'basic' questions - that would be you.

And I can only thank Sybrand for doing it. I find it an extremely useful work, which does take a toll on whoever is doing it. One small correction: Sybrand is not telling off people asking "basic" or "fundamental" questions, he's telling off people asking trivial or stupid questions which can be answered by a very quick glance to the manuals. Don't tell me that there is no such thing as stupid question, because there is. We see it daily on this group and Sybrand is the person who makes people look into the manuals before they post a question.

--
http://www.mladen-gogala.com