v$sql how to distinguish between internal dictionary selects and user selects

From: <dbaplusplus_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 15 Oct 2006 15:59:46 -0700

I am on HP UNIX 11i using Oracle 9.2.0.5

I am trying to wtite a program which will show me all the user/application selects. I do not want to print internal Oracle select satataemnts such as
select text from view$ where rowid=:1

I only want to print select statements exeuted by users or my application but not by Oracle.

Is there a way to do it. Oracle documentation on columns of v$sql is cryptic. Received on Sun Oct 15 2006 - 17:59:46 CDT