newbie 2Ques- SQL procedure calling another proc and Select statement

From: <shall_at_uaex.edu>
Date: 15 Oct 2006 06:20:25 -0700

Ques.(1) How do I create a Select statement based on the input parameter?
Example
Create procedure myTest(myValue IN Number) ...
Begin

     Select myFields
     From myTable
IF myValue =1   Then
     WHERE somecondition
ELSE
     WHERE another condition

END IF;

Ques(2) When inside ProcedureAA, How do I call ProcedureBB that's in another Package?

TIA.
Steve Received on Sun Oct 15 2006 - 08:20:25 CDT