Re: oracle system audit for local host activity

From: <brk100_at_gmail.com>
Date: 14 Oct 2006 08:40:09 -0700

Richard wrote:
> dan - i'm sorry, but I don't understand. I haven't been able to find
> any documentation on controlling audit log event generation by
> attributes in the context.

Richard -
You haven't found anything because Dan is clearly wasting your time and misleading you.

I've been following this thread a bit, hoping for the same general answer you were looking for, but we're not going to get that info from a guy who doesn't actually know as much as he thinks he does. Hopefully there is someone else who actually CAN provide a simple/concise answer.

--
dev