htmldb

From: <pibru_at_tin.it>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 12:58:53 +0200

My boss asks me to recreate 3 applications taken from the customer for an Application managment activity. This Application is made with htmldb. They give me :
1 export full of DB
1 static resource (gif, css, js ) for the application. How can I rebuild all ?
DB is 10g 10.2 and htmldb is 2.0 ...
for now ... I have :
create an instance
install oracle application server with apache install htmdbd_20.zip (it works !)
import schemas
 From htmldb I created a workspace but I can see only sample application ... what am I missing ?
thanks for all
Paolo Received on Sat Oct 14 2006 - 05:58:53 CDT