Streams in a RAC environment

From: Bonk <bonk.brennan_at_gmail.com>
Date: 13 Oct 2006 10:17:48 -0700

I am currently running streams in a RAC environment. Does anyone know how to fail streams over to a different RAC node without bring the node up and down? I've skimmed the 10g streams documentation and I cannot see any reference to performing this activity.

Any help on this topic would be greatly appreciated. Received on Fri Oct 13 2006 - 12:17:48 CDT