Re: Can someone clarify something on TAHITI for me? - re MVs

From: BD <robert.drea_at_gmail.com>
Date: 12 Oct 2006 14:56:36 -0700

> You don't need "(PK_VALUE)".

Yes, this is what I'm finding. But given that, I find the documentation confusing when it says

"For read-only, updatable, and writeable materialized views, the defining query of the materialized view must reference all of the primary key columns in the master."

I expect I'm misinterpreting what I'm reading here - but if not, this is just not correct. Received on Thu Oct 12 2006 - 16:56:36 CDT