Re: SQLLDR Invalid Number on Record 2: Windows to Unix

From: The ants are driving me crazy <cwhankey_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 12 Oct 2006 12:20:43 -0700

Thanks for offering to help. I ended up figuring it out. I'm a little embarassed as the problem was much simpler than I assumed. I had an incorrect, and not needed, parameter on the INFILE clause.

By the way, what method is most common for loading data into Oracle tables? SQLLDR? Stored Procedures? VB/JAVA programs? Something Else?