Re: SQLLDR Invalid Number on Record 2: Windows to Unix

From: Volker Hetzer <firstname.lastname_at_ieee.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 17:54:19 +0200

The ants are driving me crazy schrieb:
> I did not post the data file due to privacy concerns, if necessary I
> will post a portion of the file with mock data.
It is. Please verify beforehand that the mock data reproduces the error. Could you base64 the file for posting?
Also, we will need the loader control file and a bit of sql to create the table, keys, triggers and everything. In short, a real testcase. What character encoding do the client and database use? You can check by doing an export (exp ...). It normally tells you about server and client encoding right at the start.

Lots of Greetings!
Volker

--
For email replies, please substitute the obvious.