Re: last time connect to user

From: <yong321_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 12 Oct 2006 07:25:34 -0700

oracle dba wrote:
> bernard (bernard_at_bosvark.com) wrote:
> > On Oct 11, 2:11 pm, "oracle dba" <aoracle..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> > > How can I see, what was the last time user was open or modified.
> >
> > Auditing
> > http://download-east.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/network.102/b14266/cfgaudit.htm#i1010026
> >
> > Regards
> > Bernard
>
> Thank you for your answer...
> But I am asking other than auditing or using triggers.
> Pls inform if anyone knows...

If it's absolutely needed, you can try dumping a redo logfile (most likely an archived one) by following Metalink Note:1031381.6. Determine the approximate time range the user account was altered. Find the relevant logs based on e.g. v$log_history. Find the file and block numbers for sys.user$ in dba_extents. For each logfile, dump it using the dba min dba max format. You need to find the update operation in the trace file.

Yong Huang Received on Thu Oct 12 2006 - 09:25:34 CDT