Re: AIX Vs HP-UX Vs Sun Solaris for Oracle

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 12 Oct 2006 07:14:17 -0700

oracle dba wrote:
> hpuxrac wrote:
> > oracle dba wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > > I just want to ask, which course should I do with Oracle.
> > > Is it AIX or HP-UX or Sun Solaris and which module out of the course.
> >
> > Not sure what you are referring to.
> >
> > Could you supply some more information?
>
> Thank you for the responce.
> Actually I was working with LINUX and UNIX before this project,
> therefore I did RHCE but not get any certification. I did that from one
> institute.
> Now I have to work on AIX and HP-UX both and soon we will get new
> project on Sun Solaris.
> So, I want to which one is good Certification. So that it will help in
> future to get a better job.

What 'will help in future to get a better job' is to know what you are doing, not having some piece of paper issued by some testing center which attests to your ability to spit back that which has been told to you. Concentrate on doing the JOB, not the tests. Your career will be better for it.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Thu Oct 12 2006 - 09:14:17 CDT