Re: AIX Vs HP-UX Vs Sun Solaris for Oracle

From: oracle dba <aoracledba_at_gmail.com>
Date: 12 Oct 2006 06:44:20 -0700

hpuxrac wrote:
> oracle dba wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I just want to ask, which course should I do with Oracle.
> > Is it AIX or HP-UX or Sun Solaris and which module out of the course.
>
> Not sure what you are referring to.
>
> Could you supply some more information?

Thank you for the responce.
Actually I was working with LINUX and UNIX before this project, therefore I did RHCE but not get any certification. I did that from one institute.
Now I have to work on AIX and HP-UX both and soon we will get new project on Sun Solaris.
So, I want to which one is good Certification. So that it will help in future to get a better job. Received on Thu Oct 12 2006 - 08:44:20 CDT