Re: High CPU usage

From: shiva <sshivayogi_at_gmail.com>
Date: 12 Oct 2006 05:03:49 -0700

One thing I'm noticing from AWR report is our application is executing the same sort of query again and again. Unfortunately it doesn't use bind variables. Though it is repeatedly executing them hard parses are very less. So I guess most times these are being executed using cpu without parsing!!! (may be I could be wrong.) So my question is, is CURSOR_SHARING behaviour in 10G different then 9i? does changing 'optimizer_features_enable=9.2' give any benifit? Thanks Received on Thu Oct 12 2006 - 07:03:49 CDT