Oracle Shoutdown itself and need to Startup

From: shawnews <sasan.raisdana_at_mobidia.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 06:54:59 GMT

Hi there,
I'm new in Oracle, we have a Oracle 10g R 2.0.1 on a Windows Server 2003 computer for development,
Sometimes database don't response when I connect to it using Enterprise Manager it shows that both Oracle and
Oracle Agent are down, I use EM to Startup them, and it starts and works fine but again after a while (once a week before and a few times a day now) it shutdown again, what is the right steps to trouble shouting Oracle and find
the reason? I couldn't find anything in EM itself but the Windows computer memory usage sometimes getting to 100%,
can it makes Oracle Shutdown? Where is the main log that might keep the information about Shoutting down reason? Thank you in advance - Sam Received on Thu Oct 12 2006 - 01:54:59 CDT