Oracle 10g Database and JSP Pages

From: Michael42 <melliott42_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 10 Oct 2006 19:23:20 -0700

Hello,

Looking more closely at the installation of 10g Database, both EM and iSQLPlus are using a stand-alone version of OAS it seems. The install seems to support both a servlet engine and jsp pages (also war\ear stuff). Though I have labored at it intensely, I have not been able to get the most basic of JSP pages to work.

  1. Is it possible to use the 10g DATABASE embedded web\OC4\J2EE (or whatever it is) to run a simple JSP page?
  2. If so what are the steps?

FYI, I am not looking to use a full blown OAS/HTMLDB/APEX product. I just want to create a simple web interface on my 10g Database server using its native components.

Thanks for your advice,

Michael42 Received on Tue Oct 10 2006 - 21:23:20 CDT