Re: Embedded SQL Question..... Please help......

From: <cmgray74_at_gmail.com>
Date: 10 Oct 2006 11:34:32 -0700

The EXEC SQL WHENEVER NOT FOUND DO break;

I think I get what your saying;

the break statement is expecting the loop;

I have removed the break and added a error message display function;

    EXEC SQL PREPARE q FROM :sql_statement;

    EXEC SQL WHENEVER NOT FOUND DO sql_error("ORACLE error:");

    EXEC SQL EXECUTE q using :inputNumber;

    EXEC SQL COMMIT work release;

This seems to work just fine.

Does this seem reasonable?