Problem with impdp

From: <simpsonjohnj_at_gmail.com>
Date: 10 Oct 2006 08:09:16 -0700

Hi everyone,

I am setting up a new server and attempting to use the oracle import data pump to import a schema to a new tablespace. The orinal tablespace is a read-only tablespace, and the new one is not. When I try to do this on the new server, I get the error displayed below. If I change the original tablespace to read, write, then the import works fine. However, I should not have to do this, as I am able to use the import dp utility to import a schema to a new read-write tablespace from a read-only tablespace on two other identical servers. Does anyone have any idea as to what is causing this problem or how I should go about fixing it. The impd call form the command line and the error are shown below. Thanks in advance.

IMPDP admin_username/password_at_instance DIRECTORY=oradumps DUMPFILE=Warehouse_par_exp%u.dmp REMAP_SCHEMA=orig_schema:new_schema REMAP_TABLESPACE=orig_tbs:new_tbs parallel=2

Import: Release 10.2.0.1.0 - 64bit Production on Tuesday, 10 October, 2006 10:52:07

Copyright (c) 2003, 2005, Oracle. All rights reserved.

Connected to: Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.1.0 - 64bit Production
With the Partitioning, OLAP and Data Mining options

ORA-31626: job does not exist
ORA-31633: unable to create master table "ADMIN.SYS_IMPORT_FULL_05"
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_SYS_ERROR", line 95
ORA-06512: at "SYS.KUPV$FT", line 863
ORA-01647: tablespace 'ORIG_TBS' is read only, cannot allocate space in
it Received on Tue Oct 10 2006 - 10:09:16 CDT