Migration from sql server to oracle

From: kunal <kunal.jethwa_at_gmail.com>
Date: 9 Oct 2006 23:26:36 -0700

Hi,

I need to migrate from sql server to oracle..

access to sql server is restricted...only select and few more grants are given to us..

we need to take that data into oracle.. flat file is one option but we dont need that one as solution as it needs manual intervention..

we have used hs services of oracle.. which is working fine except ntext column in sql server..
which is creating lots of problem...

can anyone suggest how to create an exact replica of the table at source end with ntext column in oracle..replica means data only..

we r able to fetch the data using dblink to sqlserver but unable to create mlog in oracle...

please help it s urgent Received on Tue Oct 10 2006 - 01:26:36 CDT