VERY URGENT REQURIMENT FOR DATA BASE /TEAM LEAD (today interview)

From: RAM <hr.us.ram_at_gmail.com>
Date: 9 Oct 2006 10:57:23 -0700

  URGENT REQURIMENT FOR DATA BASE /TEAM LEAD Location :- Boston, MA

Duration :- 4 months (Extendable)

Skills :- Datastage Team Lead

Start Date :- ASAP

Thanks and Regards,
RAM
Spectraforce Technologies Inc.,
Tel : 919 341 3595
email : hr.us.ram_at_gmail.com
visit us: http://www.spectraforce.com
About us:
SPECTRAFORCE TECHNOLOGIES INC (www.spectraforce.com) offers a powerful suite of IT and Consulting services allowing companies to embrace the challenges of meeting and exceeding the company's IT needs with an aggressive Total Cost of Ownership. We enable companies to focus on their core competencies, while we handle the integral details of building IT solution guaranteeing quality delivery with significant cost savings. We offer a competitive edge through our unique services namely PrimuSourcing (Staff Augmentation Services), Offshore Development Center (ODC), Process Quality Automation (PQA), Content Management Services (CMS) and SmartSourcing (Global Delivery Services). Our onsite and offshore development teams work collaboratively to offer round the clock (24x7) dedication & maintenance support to our customers
PLEASE REPLY WITH " REMOVE " IN THE SUBJECT LINE IF YOU WISH TO BE REMOVED FROM MY MAILING LIST. ALSO MENTION THE EMAIL ID YOU WISH TO BE REMOVED. We are very prompt in removing E-mail addresses from our list. Received on Mon Oct 09 2006 - 12:57:23 CDT