user with administrative priviledges

From: fireball <fireball_at_onet.kropka.eu>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 11:46:07 +0200

I wish to create new user to perform all database administrative tasks, to avoid working as SYS/SYSTEM.

Please help me spcyfing full proviledges list I should grant to my user, to perform all administrator operations on my database, so I never need to log as SYS/SYSTEM (until special instance tasks are needed)

thank in advance
/begginer Received on Mon Oct 09 2006 - 04:46:07 CDT