Re: Trigger to insert random number into Oracle 10g table

From: <swethasivaram_at_gmail.com>
Date: 7 Oct 2006 22:42:49 -0700

Hello Maxim

These documents dont seem to explain how I can grant additional privileges to a database user... Currently the database user that I use has 'CONNECT', 'RESOURCE' and 'DBA' roles granted to him. There are no other roles that I can assign.. However I think that it is possible to create custom defined roles... but I cant figure out how to do this from the documentation. How do I specify that the database user that I am using has privilege to view the DBMS_CRYPTO table?

Thanks
Swetha