Multiple filter arguments in dbms_ldap

From: LegeDoos <legedoos_at_gmail.com>
Date: 6 Oct 2006 07:22:13 -0700

Hi there!

I'm querying Microdsoft Active Directory using dbms_ldap in oracle 10g. I'm using the search.sql demo in $ORACLE_HOME/ldap/demo/plsql

Making the connection and query the AD works fine and I'm getting results. I also use the filter, but I can't find out how to use multiple filter arguments. I googled and metalinked for I while now, but I can't find any documentation about this.

this is the search code:

my_filter := 'sAMAccountName='example*''; retval := DBMS_LDAP.search_s(my_session, ldap_base,

                             DBMS_LDAP.SCOPE_SUBTREE,
                             my_filter,
                             my_attrs,
                             0,
                             my_message);

This works fine, but I also want to filter on fe. "objectclass=person" my_filter := 'sAMAccountName=example* and objectclass=person'; fe. doesn't work (no results). I tried lot's of things, but nothing seems to work. Can anybody help me out here?

Greetz,

Rob Received on Fri Oct 06 2006 - 09:22:13 CDT