Re: How do I know when a password for a role was last changed?

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala.spam-me-not_at_verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 23:51:11 GMT

On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 18:47:23 +0000, Terry Dykstra wrote:

> Our SOX auditors are asking this. I cannot find any view/table that has
> this information.
> I'm running both 817 SE and 9207 SE.

Well, when the password changes, you will probably not be able to log in. That will be an indication that the password might have been changed. Another way around would be to turn on auditing. Good thing is that passwords rarely change automatically, without human intervention.

--
http://www.mladen-gogala.com