ECG-Baseline-Analyst -------OPPORTUNITY

From: RAM <hr.us.ram_at_gmail.com>
Date: 5 Oct 2006 12:04:43 -0700

Dear Partners,

Hope you are well. Please find the requirement details as follows

ECG Baseline Analyst
Location: Plano, TX
Duration : 3 to 6 Months
Start Date: ASAP

Skills: - Monitor e-commerce processes 24x7x365 including Data translations and transmissions between Client and external trading partners including rotating on-call responsibilities.  Resolve issues on the Electronic Commerce Gateway system by interacting directly with application teams, Client business partners, and external trading partners to communicate ECG e- commerce production status, coordinate issue resolution, and follow up with long-term solutions.

 THE ACCOUNTABILITIES AND KEY
MEASURES: -
Accurately resolve eCommerce processing issues in a timely manner, using established procedures and standards. Communicate appropriately and effectively to Client application teams, business teams and trading partners in support of the Client B2B eCommerce processes. Understand Client eCommerce business processes. Position requires in-depth business knowledge to appropriately set priorities for recovery to meet each process's specific SLAs and resolve business related issues.
Monitor the EDI Functional knowledgement report and contact trading partners to resolve missing acknowledgements - Set up FTP, AS2, and VAN transmissions and test connectivity with trading partnerComplete production set up for GXS Enterprise and Application Integrator.

Technical knowledge:
OS - AIX and Intel B2B eCommerce applications GXS Enterprise and Application Integrator, Cyclone Commerce (AS2), FTP, PGP encryption, MQ, JMS, FMS, EDI and XML standards File formats - X12 EDI, XML, flat files

Productivity tools -
Microsoft Office, Peregrine Service
Center, Star Team,Key challenges/Unique

Aspects of this position:-

Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must. Customer service orientationDemonstrates business knowledge with a focus Customer service Self motivation Attention to detail, quality, and follow through on issue resolution High level of multitaskingon variety of activities and projects Ability to easily partner with many teams Work independently and as a team members; Able to completetask with little supervisionProperly escalation and resolve issues in a timely manner

Thanks and Regards,
JULIUS
Spectraforce Technologies Inc.,
Tel : 919-846-7975 Ext 300
email : hr.us.ram_at_gmail.com
visit us: http://www.spectraforce.com
About us:
SPECTRAFORCE TECHNOLOGIES INC (www.spectraforce.com) offers a powerful suite of IT and Consulting services allowing companies to embrace the challenges of meeting and exceeding the company's IT needs with an aggressive Total Cost of Ownership. We enable companies to focus on their core competencies, while we handle the integral details of building IT solution guaranteeing quality delivery with significant cost savings. We offer a competitive edge through our unique services namely PrimuSourcing (Staff Augmentation Services), Offshore Development Center (ODC), Process Quality Automation (PQA), Content Management Services (CMS) and SmartSourcing (Global Delivery Services). Our onsite and offshore development teams work collaboratively to offer round the clock (24x7) dedication & maintenance support to our customers
PLEASE REPLY WITH " REMOVE " IN THE SUBJECT LINE IF YOU WISH TO BE REMOVED FROM MY MAILING LIST. ALSO MENTION THE EMAIL ID YOU WISH TO BE REMOVED. We are very prompt in removing E-mail addresses from our list. URGENT REQUR Received on Thu Oct 05 2006 - 14:04:43 CDT